Pellet burner FER Mikro P12
Power: 30-55 kW
The product is registered in the program REECL and can be purchased with 20% discount from the price.
- Brand: FER, Producer Gruppo Ferroli
- Weight: 30.000 Kgs
Latest version pellet burner with microprocessor control. Automatically maintaining of the room temperature, resulting in a saving of 20% from pellets.
Characteristics of the burner:
- supplied with pellet feed system, complete with motor and feeding screw.
- designed for use with boilers of series FL.
- possible installation of boilers: BOSCH, De Dietrich, Viadrus, Burnit, Atmos, Sime, Solitech. Please get in contact with us for detailed information about suitable models of boilers.
- Output modulation in 5 steps
- Automatic restart after power failure.
- The burner automatically turns off when the door of boiler is open. (valid only when working with boilers FL).
- Ability to control through thermostat.
- Microprocessor control allows weekly programming of the burner.
- By using a weekly schedule and / or the room thermostat is automatically achieved maintaining the room temperature.
- Electronic board with display interface allows full operation setting and customisation to the installer (fan’s head, screw activation - pellet loading, temperature of water)
- Flue gas return safety thermostat set to 85°C.
- Automatic ignition and monitoring for the presence of flame via photocell.
- Burner first ignition through electric heater 300 W, very low consumption of energy.
- Ability to adjust the amount of air / pellets by changing the fan speed and screw speed on each step.
- The burner is equipped with a system of self-diagnosis. In the event of a malfunction, the display shows the code of the fault, most of the anomalies are removed automatically from the burner.
It is recommended to order a container for pellets with a capacity of 140 or 238 kg. To order, please see the category Pellet burners - Accessories.